Worksheet # 25- Use of Comma

Use comma wherever required:


1. I bought a pen a pencil and a book.
2. Yes he is at home.
3. Sir I can not pay my fees.
4. Switzerland the Kashmir of India is very beautiful.
5. The teacher said "Students don't make a noise."
6. My sister is an M.A. B.Ed.

7. "Naturally everybody wishes for what he has got" said the wife.

8. I left this place on Sunday the 9th of October and returned on Thursday the 15th of November.

9. She is no doubt the happiest girl under the sun.

10. We bought apples oranges peaches and bananas.

Answer Key: 

1. I bought a pen, a pencil and a book.

2. Yes, he is at home.

3. Sir, I can not pay my fees.

4. Switzerland, the Kashmir of India, is very beautiful. 

5. The teacher said, "Students, don't make a noise."

6. My sister is an M.A., B.Ed.

7. "Naturally, everybody wishes for what he has got," said the wife.

8. I left this place on Sunday, the 9th of October, and returned on Thursday, the 15th of November.

9. She is, no doubt, the happiest girl under the sun.

10. We bought apples, oranges, peaches and bananas.


● Understand the concepts @

https://youtu.be/6mb8OZ7SBs8



Understand these sentences with the help of some rules.


Comments

Popular Posts

L1 || Solved Holidays H.W. for Level 1 Students

English Holidays H.W., 2024 | C6 to C8

C9 Holidays H.W.|| May- June 2024

Reading Comprehension along with the Answer Keys

Mission Samrath | My Reading Buddy || Solved Exercises & Stories with Comprehension

L2 | Solved Holidays H.W. for Level 2 Students

Worksheet # 1 for All | Grammar/ Determiners || Holidays H.W.

Story with Comprehension along with the Answer Key

C10 Holidays H.W. || May- June 2024