Worksheet # 27 - Reported Speech

 Worksheet- Reported Speech

    Change of Tenses & Facts             &  Universal Truth


1. I said to the teacher, " I am sorry."

I told the teacher that I was  sorry.


2. I said to the teacher," I  am working hard."

I told the teacher that  I was working hard.


3. I said, "I have been ill since Monday."

I said that I had been ill since Monday.


4. I said to him," I  was doing my duty."

I told him that I  had been doing my duty.


5. He said to me, "You have done well." 

He told me that I had done well. 


6. He said, " I shall go there."

He said that he would go there.


7. She said to me, " You will miss the train."

She told me that I  would miss the train.


8. "Gandhiji believed in non-violence," said the Prime Minister. 

The Prime Minister said that Gandhiji believed in non-violence.


9. The boy said," I take exercise daily."

The boy said that  he takes exercise daily."


10.  He said, "God is great."

He said that God is great.


Happy Learning!


Comments

Popular Posts

L1 || Solved Holidays H.W. for Level 1 Students

English Holidays H.W., 2024 | C6 to C8

C9 Holidays H.W.|| May- June 2024

Reading Comprehension along with the Answer Keys

Mission Samrath | My Reading Buddy || Solved Exercises & Stories with Comprehension

L2 | Solved Holidays H.W. for Level 2 Students

Worksheet # 1 for All | Grammar/ Determiners || Holidays H.W.

Story with Comprehension along with the Answer Key

C10 Holidays H.W. || May- June 2024