Let | Three Forms of Let| Structure | 50 Frequently Used Sentences | Golden Rules

 How to use the verb 'Let'?| Structure | 50 Frequently Used Sentences| Golden Rules to Use 'Let'/ English Speaking Course, 


What are the Three Forms of Let ?

The three forms of let are : 

     let - let - let


Structure used in the following 50 sentences :

Let + object+ V1.

(V1 = Base Form of the Verb)


50 Frequently Used Sentences:

1. Let's go.
2. Let it go 
3. Let us go home.
4. Let me go out! 
5. Let's go by bus.
6. Let me understand. 
7. Let me take some rest.
8. Let me pay.
9. Let it happen.
10. Let me play.
11. Let us play badminton. 
12. Let me pray.
13. Let me see.
14. Let me explain. 
15. Let me explore. 
16. Let's start.
17. Let's get started.
18. Let's have dinner.
19. Let's take a break.
20. Let's sit in the sun.
21. Let's study English. 
22. Let him try. 
23. Let us meet on Sundays.
24. Let me ask a question.
25. Let me introduce myself. 
26. Let's be friends forever. 
27. Let us take a picture. 
28. Let me do it. 
29. Let him do then.
30. Let me help you.
31. Let's wait.
32. Let him study.
33. Let me know.
34. Let them think.
35. Let me stay out.
36. Let us consider all the facts.
37. Let me come in.
38. Let's invite them.
39. Let's party.
40. Let her say it again.
41. Let me give you an example.
42. Let us give him an idea. 
43. Let us take this opportunity. 
44. Let me take your pen.
45. Let us look at these views in  more detail.
46. Let him look at the photos.
47. Let's leave the discussion.
48. Let them talk about me.
49. Let him phone me.
50. Let us work hard.




Key note -  
1. Verbs used in these sentences are : go, understand, take, pay, happen, play, pray, see, explain, explore, start, get, have, take, sit, study, try, meet, ask, introduce,  be, do, help, wait, study, know, think, stay, consider, come, invite, party, say, give, look, leave, talk, phone, work, etc.
2. All of them are the base (1st) form of the verb.



✍ Watch this video to learn how to use Let ⤵️


   

   I hope you would find this        
    content interesting and useful. 


Happy Learning!

Comments

  1. Neme lavisha class 7th roll no 1 School GMS Kishangarh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for showing trust and visiting this site. If you have any queries and doubts regarding this topic, do ask it in the comment box or contact 94179 02323. We would definitely reply.
Follow us for regular updates.

NOTE: KINDLY DON'T USE ANY CONTENT WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

Popular Posts

L1 || Solved Holidays H.W. for Level 1 Students

English Holidays H.W., 2024 | C6 to C8

C9 Holidays H.W.|| May- June 2024

Reading Comprehension along with the Answer Keys

Mission Samrath | My Reading Buddy || Solved Exercises & Stories with Comprehension

L2 | Solved Holidays H.W. for Level 2 Students

Worksheet # 1 for All | Grammar/ Determiners || Holidays H.W.

C10 Holidays H.W. || May- June 2024

Story with Comprehension along with the Answer Key