Change the following 10 Positive Sentences into their Negative forms:

Change the following 10 Positive Sentences into their Negative forms:


1. This dress is very costly.

This dress is not very costly.

2. His neighbour was quite well  yesterday.

His neighbour was not quite well  yesterday.

3. Your friends were good to me.

Your friends were not  good to me.

4. Shyam has a lotus in his hand.

Shyam does not have a lotus in his hand.

5. I have a horse.

I do not have a horse.

6. I have seen this picture.

I have not seen this picture.

7. You have corrected me. 

You have not corrected me. 

8. The cattle graze in the pasture.

The cattle do not graze in the pasture.

9. I get up early in the morning.

I do not get up early in the morning.

10. We saw a snake in the grass.

 We did not see a snake in the grass.


📌 Remember

1. Every negative  sentence begins with a capital letter.

2. A  full stop or period (.) is placed at the end.

3. Not is used after the helping verb. 

4. Use do not in the Simple Present , and did not in the Simple Past Tense.



Keep Learning!

Comments

Popular Posts

L1 || Solved Holidays H.W. for Level 1 Students

English Holidays H.W., 2024 | C6 to C8

C9 Holidays H.W.|| May- June 2024

Reading Comprehension along with the Answer Keys

Mission Samrath | My Reading Buddy || Solved Exercises & Stories with Comprehension

L2 | Solved Holidays H.W. for Level 2 Students

Worksheet # 1 for All | Grammar/ Determiners || Holidays H.W.

Story with Comprehension along with the Answer Key

C10 Holidays H.W. || May- June 2024