Change the Negative Sentences into Positive forms:

Change the following 10 Negative Sentences into Positive forms:


1. Sohan is not an idle boy.

Sohan is an idle boy.

2. I don't have an umbrella with me.

I have an umbrella with me.

3. He may not play well today.

He may play well today.

4. She can not tell a lie.

She can tell a lie.

5. I must not take this medicine.

must take this medicine.

6. He does not take this risk.

He takes this risk.

7. Do not strike the match.

Strike the match.

8. Do not let him go.

Let him go.

9. Do not keep my book.

Keep my book.

10. They did not catch the evening train. 

They caught the evening train. 






Keep Learning!




Comments

Popular Posts

L1 || Solved Holidays H.W. for Level 1 Students

English Holidays H.W., 2024 | C6 to C8

C9 Holidays H.W.|| May- June 2024

Reading Comprehension along with the Answer Keys

Mission Samrath | My Reading Buddy || Solved Exercises & Stories with Comprehension

L2 | Solved Holidays H.W. for Level 2 Students

Worksheet # 1 for All | Grammar/ Determiners || Holidays H.W.

Story with Comprehension along with the Answer Key

C10 Holidays H.W. || May- June 2024