Change the following 10 Assertive Sentences into Exclamatory Sentences:

Change the following 10 Assertive Sentences into Exclamatory Sentences:


1. He is truly noble.

How noble he is!

2. This is indeed a great pleasure. 

What a pleasure!

3. It is very kind of you to help him like that. 

How kind you are to help him like it!

4  I wish I would young again.

Oh that I am young again!

or

Oh! I wish I could be young again. 

or

If only I were young again!

5. It is a very wonderful opportunity. 

What a wonderful opportunity!

6. It is a bitterly cold morning.

What a cold morning!

7. It was an extremely delightful party.

How delightful the party was!

8. She danced very beautifully.

How beautifully she danced!

9. I wish I had never met you. 

Would that I had never met you!

10. It is stupid of me to forget your name.

How stupid! I have forgotten your name.


Keep Learning!



Comments

Popular Posts

L1 || Solved Holidays H.W. for Level 1 Students

English Holidays H.W., 2024 | C6 to C8

C9 Holidays H.W.|| May- June 2024

Reading Comprehension along with the Answer Keys

Mission Samrath | My Reading Buddy || Solved Exercises & Stories with Comprehension

L2 | Solved Holidays H.W. for Level 2 Students

Worksheet # 1 for All | Grammar/ Determiners || Holidays H.W.

Story with Comprehension along with the Answer Key

C10 Holidays H.W. || May- June 2024