C9/ Simple & Complex Sentences/ Clauses

 C9/ Simple & Complex Sentences/ Clauses








⛳️♦️⛳️ Watch this video to understand how to identify a Noun Clause










🛑♦️🛑 Watch this video to understand Adjective Clause 






🍂♦️🍂 Watch this video and learn to identify an adverb clause 















Answer Key :

  1. Complex 
  2. Complex 
  3. Complex 
  4. Complex 
  5. Simple
  6. Complex 
  7. Complex 
  8. Simple 
  9. Simple 
  10. Complex 







Answer Key :

  1.  Where I can find good sweaters
  2. that she will pass this year
  3. why you failed last year
  4. what harm can come to him
  5. how she completed such a difficult job
  6. When the train will arrive
  7. what she said
  8. that she had met with an accident
  9. what I wanted
  10. that most people are after money










Answer Key :

  1. whose father is a doctor
  2. those who help themselves
  3. I bought yesterday  
  4. as my sister told me yesterday
  5. which you lost yesterday
  6. when he would return
  7. where Raju got education
  8. that has no end
  9. that I liked the most
  10. that rocks the cradle






Answer Key :

  1. The tighter the belt
  2. In case it rains
  3. so that he could catch the train 
  4. even if my parents are against it
  5. before you leap
  6. as long as you are working hard
  7. As time went by
  8. after the train had left
  9. where no one will see it
  10. as she was coming from college





Answer Key :

  1. He injured himself while he was alighting from the bus.
  2. The platform became quiet after the train had left.
  3. Arrange these books as I have shown you.
  4. I was so upset that I felt like crying. 
  5. My brother is taller than your brother.
  6. If you finish the work early, we can play tennis.
  7. Although it was raining cats and dogs, they were playing football.
  8. The earlier Mohan starts, the better it will be.
  9. My brother could not do homework because there was no power last night.
  10. She dances so well that you can't help clapping.








Answer Key :

  1. I don't know where his house is.
  2. I could not hear what she said.
  3. God helps those who help themselves.
  4. The boy whose father is a doctor is very intelligent.
  5. This box is so heavy that I cannot lift it
  6. I I wish that I were rich.
  7. My father went to my school so that he could meet my headmaster.
  8. Simran jumped into the canal after he had taken off his coat.
  9. Although mohan is old, he is strong.
  10. A child who is parentless is called an orphan.








Answer Key :

  1. He promised to return the money soon.
  2. Mohan will certainly win the race.
  3. She didn't tell us her helper's name.
  4. One man's meat is another's poison.
  5. She may accept Surjeet's suggestion.
  6. The sum was too difficult for anybody to do.
  7. We selected this plan for its being easy.
  8. He refused to help us for this reason.
  9. He is studying hard to become a doctor.
  10. A professor earns respect due to his great knowledge.






Answer Key :

  1. That he is dead
  2. where he lives
  3. That he will soon be killed
  4. that he would return the book after use
  5. when he left the place
  6. what I expect of you
  7. What harm can't come to him
  8. who did this mischief
  9. why there is a strike today
  10. how the refugees can be helped






Answer Key :

  1. that bit his wife
  2. he has made
  3. in which we used to play
  4. whose books were stolen yesterday
  5. where was I born
  6. when seeds of character are sown
  7. that everybody has liked so much
  8. but laughed
  9. where he was born
  10. who stole the watch 





Answer Key :

  1. as soon as the school closed
  2. why the teacher is in the room
  3. whenever you please
  4. as if she were met
  5. As far as I know
  6. because I was ill
  7. even if it rains
  8. After the play ended
  9. where there is heavy rainfall
  10. as pretty as






☆●☆●☆ Join our WhatsApp Community group to stay updated [Save my number to view the links] @ 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for showing trust and visiting this site. If you have any queries and doubts regarding this topic, do ask it in the comment box or contact 94179 02323. We would definitely reply.
Follow us for regular updates.

NOTE: KINDLY DON'T USE ANY CONTENT WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

Popular Posts

L1 || Solved Holidays H.W. for Level 1 Students

English Holidays H.W., 2024 | C6 to C8

C9 Holidays H.W.|| May- June 2024

Reading Comprehension along with the Answer Keys

Mission Samrath | My Reading Buddy || Solved Exercises & Stories with Comprehension

L2 | Solved Holidays H.W. for Level 2 Students

Worksheet # 1 for All | Grammar/ Determiners || Holidays H.W.

C10 Holidays H.W. || May- June 2024

Story with Comprehension along with the Answer Key