C8/ Story Writing

1.  Write about a real incident that happened with you in the form of a story keeping the components of then try to instead in the space given.



Setting

Bookshop

Characters

I, shop owner

Problem 

Forgot to take my wallet

Solution 

Online Payment 

Incident/Story

Yesterday I went to a Bookshop to buy some storybooks. When I checked my pocket to pay the bill , I realised that I had forgotten my wallet at home. Feeling embarrassed, I told the shop owner my problem. He asked me if I could pay online. I nodded and happily paid the bill.




2. Write a short story on a Nightmare (Page no  44) 

Suddenly I woke up. It was very dark. I felt there was someone in my room. I looked here and there but could not detect anything. After a while I heard an unusual sound in the cupboard. I thought it must be either a thief or a killer. I was too scared to shout. I lay still and could hardly breathe. Abruptly someone touched my foot. This made me scream  loudly with fear. My parents heard my voice and came in. One of them switched on the light. They could see my plight. Their eyes found the culprit. My father laughed when he saw it. It was nothing but a rat. I felt embarrassed to think that just a small rat made me feel so nervous. An ambiguous smile ran down my face.



2 . Story : Destiny of a Donkey








Join us for more material @

 https://t.me/MyEnglishWorld2015


☆☆☆☆ Join our WhatsApp  Community group to get the next parts :  CLICK HERE

Comments

Popular Posts

L1 || Solved Holidays H.W. for Level 1 Students

English Holidays H.W., 2024 | C6 to C8

C9 Holidays H.W.|| May- June 2024

Reading Comprehension along with the Answer Keys

Mission Samrath | My Reading Buddy || Solved Exercises & Stories with Comprehension

L2 | Solved Holidays H.W. for Level 2 Students

Worksheet # 1 for All | Grammar/ Determiners || Holidays H.W.

C10 Holidays H.W. || May- June 2024

Story with Comprehension along with the Answer Key