C7 | Letter : Overcome the habit of using bad language

Imagine that you are Neeraj. Write a letter to your cousin telling him/her how you helped a friend used to overcome his habit of using bad language. You may share with your friend the idea you used to stop him from using bad language.



101,The Mall

Bathinda


October 11, 2023


Dear Neha,

I received your letter yesterday. I want to tell you about my friend, Simran,  who was short-tempered. Due to her bad temperament, no one tried to call her.

It made me thoughtful and then I thought of a plan to change her behavior. I asked her to write a note in her diary everytime, she loses her temper. She accepted my request. 

Now it became her habit to write diary daily. She wrote the reason too. After a week, I told her to read her diary aloud. She hung her head in shame for most of the times, the action as well as the reason was silly. She promised herself never to use bad language, and to be polite and kind to everyone. We both were delighted to see that she got many friends due to her changed behaviour. 


Yours lovingly

Neeraj

Comments

Popular Posts

L1 || Solved Holidays H.W. for Level 1 Students

English Holidays H.W., 2024 | C6 to C8

C9 Holidays H.W.|| May- June 2024

Reading Comprehension along with the Answer Keys

Worksheet # 1 for All | Grammar/ Determiners || Holidays H.W.

Mission Samrath | My Reading Buddy || Solved Exercises & Stories with Comprehension

L2 | Solved Holidays H.W. for Level 2 Students

C10 Holidays H.W. || May- June 2024

Story with Comprehension along with the Answer Key