Narrate your feelings, Class 8

Imagine that you are Harry. Use five sentences to narrate your feelings after your gifts were snatched away from you. 

(Page - 73)


Hi! I am Harry. I was overjoyed when my wishes got fulfilled.

Unfortunately, I didn't keep my promise to help the poor and the needy. 

The poor wishes for milk , butter, curd and sweets, but I didn't help them.

 I should have helped the poor and the needy. 

I realize my mistake and I am sorry for my behavior. 

 If I should have kept my promise, I wouldn't have lost my gifts. 

I wish my gifts were back!

Comments

Popular Posts

L1 || Solved Holidays H.W. for Level 1 Students

English Holidays H.W., 2024 | C6 to C8

C9 Holidays H.W.|| May- June 2024

Reading Comprehension along with the Answer Keys

Mission Samrath | My Reading Buddy || Solved Exercises & Stories with Comprehension

L2 | Solved Holidays H.W. for Level 2 Students

Worksheet # 1 for All | Grammar/ Determiners || Holidays H.W.

C10 Holidays H.W. || May- June 2024

Story with Comprehension along with the Answer Key