Punctuation, Class 6

🎯 ACTIVITY # 8, Page no. 56- 

Use capital letters where needed in the following sentences.


1. she is a good singer. 

She is a good singer. 

2. are you a good singer? 

Are you a good singer? 

3. does pratima live in mumbai? 

Does Pratima live in Mumbai?

4. saurabh lives in delhi but i live in chandigarh. 

Saurabh lives in Delhi but I live in Chandigarh. 

5. i went to the library to borrow books written by premchand.

I went to the library to borrow to borrow books written by Premchand.

6. do you have a samsung phone? 

Do you have a Samsung phone? 

7. why is february 29 important?

Why is February 29 important?

 8. albert einstein was a famous scientist. 

Albert Einstein was a famous scientist. 

9. jagdeesh chander bose was an indian scientist. 

Jagdeesh Chander Bose was an Indian scientist. 

10. i will buy Sony television from Delhi. 

I will buy Sony television from Delhi. 




🎯 ACTIVITY # 6, Page no. 64- 

Use commas, full stops, capital letters, question marks whereeverneeded in the following sentences.


1. my name is ali and i come from malerkotla

My name is Ali and I come from Malerkotla.

2. my favourite colour is blue what is yours

My favourite colour is blue. What is yours?

3. i have a dog its name is caesar

I have a dog. Its name is Caesar.

4. my sisters name is manju she is sixty four 

My sister's name is Manju. She is sixty four .

5. my phone number is 260086

My phone number is 260086.

6. her uncle hemant is from gurdaspur in punjab

Her uncle, Hemant, is from Gurdaspur in Punjab.

7.  i am not from chandigarh i am from ludhiana in punjab

I am not from Chandigarh . I am from Ludhiana in Punjab.

8. kumar is from australia he lives in melbourne 

Kumar is from Australia. He lives in Melbourne .

9. do you like tea or coffee 

Do you like tea or coffee?

10. please get biscuits vegetables fruits and some nuts from the market

Please get biscuits,  vegetables, fruits and some nuts from the market.



Learn and write well.



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for showing trust and visiting this site. If you have any queries and doubts regarding this topic, do ask it in the comment box or contact 94179 02323. We would definitely reply.
Follow us for regular updates.

NOTE: KINDLY DON'T USE ANY CONTENT WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

Popular Posts

L1 || Solved Holidays H.W. for Level 1 Students

English Holidays H.W., 2024 | C6 to C8

C9 Holidays H.W.|| May- June 2024

Reading Comprehension along with the Answer Keys

Mission Samrath | My Reading Buddy || Solved Exercises & Stories with Comprehension

L2 | Solved Holidays H.W. for Level 2 Students

Worksheet # 1 for All | Grammar/ Determiners || Holidays H.W.

Story with Comprehension along with the Answer Key

C10 Holidays H.W. || May- June 2024