Weekend Word Challenge = 12
๐๐ Word of the Day, 2026-27
( All the Words):
https://rejuvenatingenglishworld.blogspot.com/2026/03/word-of-day-2026-27.html
Weekend Word Challenge ⏬️
๐ Answer Key:
๐ Answer Key:
Fill in the blanks:
navigate, journey, crowded
Who am I:
Q1 – a
Q2 – b
Q3 – b
Weekend Word Challenge # 3*
Answer Key :
Awareness
Dangerous
Caution
Obey
aware
dangerous
caution
obey
*Weekend Word Challenge # 4*
Answer Key
Alert
Rescue
First aid
Prevent
Emergency
alert
rescue
first aid
prevent
emergency
Answer Key:
What am I?
inherit
preserve
heritage
tradition
Activity: This or That
inherit
heritage
tradition
preserve
inherit
Answer Key:
Sculpture
Handicraft
Discover
Celebrate
Diverse
lose
same
machine-made
ruin
ignore
*What Am I?*
1. imagination
2. texture
3. pattern
4. creativity
5. design
*Activity: This or That*
1. C. design
2. B. texture
3. D. pattern
4. A. imagination
5. B. creativity
Words: sketch, composition, collage, palette, craft
What Am I?
1. Palette
2. Sketch
3. Collage
4. Craft
5. Composition
This or That
1. Palette
2. Sketch
3. Craft
4. Collage
5. Composition
Here are the answers for WEEKEND WORD CHALLENGE - 10
What am I?
1. memorable - I describe something that you remember because it is very special.
2. project - I am a piece of planned work done over time to achieve a goal.
Activity: Fill in the blanks
1. Our group chose to do a project on pollution.
2. Childhood days are quite memorable
3. We worked together on a science project.
4. The school trip was a memorable experience for all of us.
Words of the Week: project, memorable
What Am I?
1. emoji
2. hashtag
3. privacy
4. influencer
Activity: This or That
1. B. emoji
2. D. influencer
3. C. privacy
4. A. hashtag
*What Am I?*
1. QR Code
2. caption
3. livestream
4. podcast
5. misinformation
*This or That*
1. C. livestream
2. B. podcast
3. D. QR Code
4. A. caption












Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for showing trust and visiting this site.